Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MUSIC THEORY HOMEWORK

We have been learning how rhythm and melody are two very important elements of music. To understand the language of music, we must learn how to read rhythm and melody together. Today we practiced drawing the G Clef (also called the Treble Clef), and the notes of the G Clef Staff.

Complete the assignments below. Exercise #1 will help to reinforce your ability to identify the notes of the G Clef Staff. Exercise #2 will strengthen your understanding of basic rhythmic values, and may sharpen your math skills too. Shoot for 95% or higher in each exercise. Use your rhythm chart.

When you complete the exercises, click on "comment" below. In the white window write the following statement:

"I have completed both exercises. I achieved 95% or higher, and am ready for the next challenge. " Then write your first and last name, and period you have music. Click on "post comment" This will send a message to me that you completed the assignment.


1. Identify the Treble Clef Notes
http://www.musictechteacher.com/quiz_idtreblenotes06.htm

2. Rhythm Time Multiple Choice Quiz 001 ( Hint: The dotted half note = 3 beats)
http://www.musictechteacher.com/quiz_music_rhythm_time001ft.htm

15 comments:

  1. Hallodene Harris Period 5February 16, 2010 at 5:21 PM

    I have completed both exercises. i achieved a 75% in identifying the treble clef notes and 100% in rhythm time multiple choice quiz, and i am ready for the next challenge. Hallodene Harris and period 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. charlotte oglesby period 8February 16, 2010 at 6:32 PM

    i have achieved a 70% in the identifying the treble chef notes and i achieved a 95%on the rhythm time multiple choice quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have completed both exercises. I achieved 100% in Identifying the Treble Clef Notes. I achieved 65% on the rythm time multiple choich quiz
    Jamar McCollum 5th Period class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quincey
    I have completed both exercises. I achieved 80% in Identifying the Treble Clef Notes. I achieved 70% on the Rhythm time multiple Choice Quiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have completed both exercises. I achieved 95% and am ready for the next challenge. PERIOD 8

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have completed both exercises....i achieved 97% and yes hunny im ready for that next challenge.lol feelin motivated!
    nastalgia jenkns aka stalgia courture j

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I have completed both exercises. I achieved 90 on the 1st one or and 85 on the 2nd and am ready for the next challenge.

    rania hidlebird pd 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completed the treble clef note. I sorced a 92%.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i compledted the assignment i scored a 98% ready for the next challenge!
    nastalgia jenkins

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have done both exercises and I achieved a 90%
    By stephon fulton

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have done bothh assigments and scored an 95 by Ron

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have completed rhymth time multiple choice Ashley Carroll period 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have completed both assignments i scored a 97% and Im ready for the next challenge.Ranita Hidlebird

    ReplyDelete
  14. "I have completed both exercises. I achieved 95% or higher, and am ready for the next challenge. " Then write your first and last name, and period you have music. Click on "post comment" This will send a message to me that you completed the assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Kenishia Prioleau have completed the Rhythm Time Multiple Choice I scored 95% or higher

    ReplyDelete