Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THE C SCALE

In music, a scale is an ascending or descending series of notes or pitches from a starting note. The order is determined by the type of scale (major, minor, etc.).


Today you played the C scale using the notes of the G clef staff. Review the notes of the G clef staff at http://www.musictechteacher.com/quiz_help_treble_clef.htm.

Listen to the treble clef notes and the line and space notes. Copy the line and space notes, and the note names on your manuscript paper. I'll check it tomorrow in class.

In the comments section write, "I completed the assignment. Your name." Click "post comment".

13 comments:

  1. Alan L. Thompson Jr.February 17, 2010 at 5:31 PM

    Ms.Green when I went to the site I could not find were I could listen to the treble clef notes and the line and space notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Green, when I went to that site it said "You have reached an incorrect or outdated Link or Bookmark from another site....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.Green when I tried the website it said that I reached an incorrect link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completed this assignment
    Ashley Carroll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallodene Harris Period 5February 18, 2010 at 3:59 PM

    I have completed this assignment.
    Hallodene Harris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completed this assignment
    Quincey Miller

    ReplyDelete
  7. i completed the assignment women!
    nastalgia jenkins aka stiley wileeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i complete the assignment
    http://www.musictechteacher.com/quiz_idtreblenotes06.htm
    Stephon Fulton

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completed this assignment
    Jamar McCollum

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have completed this assignment
    Ranita hidlebird

    ReplyDelete
  11. i completed this assignment
    Aaron Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  12. have completed the assignment for february 17
    Kevin Cuffie

    ReplyDelete