Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HOMEWORK

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Write the music definition for the following words:

1. rhythm 2. melody 3. harmony 4. texture 5. timbre 6. tempo 7. dynamics

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Complete the following quizzes, and attain a score of 91% or better. Type your name in the comments section when you complete this assignment.
Mighty Music Man Quiz 3 - The Instrument Heist Quiz
Music Family Invaders Quiz


Sunday, November 1, 2009
Write the definition for the following words:

1. syncopation 2. fugue 3. theme and variations 4. measure 5. meter

Use the vocabulary resource above.

10 comments:

  1. I got a 100.. Mighty man quiz 3..
    This dominick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recieved a 100% on the Mighty man Quiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recieved a 98% on the Music Family invaders Quiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is Jalil h.w from 10/27 is done

    ReplyDelete
  5. this mr.bullock i got a 93%after like 3-4 times lol see you tomorrow in class

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10-28-09 HomeWork is done. for 10-27-09-- aced the first quiz with 100%... and the second with a 90%. eve though i find shooting games a little difficult. lol.

    this is SAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. jazmin gary
    I just copleted the mighty man game.
    it was a little complicated but I managed it.
    My score was 95%

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jazmin Gary
    I completed invaders the shooting game.
    It was by far the hardest game you have ever
    assighned for us...please we are beginners go easy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tyreeah Mccray I completed the definitoin assignment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi to All my Wonderful Students,

    I will note the completion of your assignments.
    See you in class.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete